Send all resumes to email@example.com
We have an outstanding opportunity for a successful Territory Sales Manager. The sales manager will generate revenue by identifying and developing a customer base and selling solutions to new and existing customers through face-to-face contact either through partners or directly.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement account plans and approaches in line with the overall strategy formulated by the VP of Sales
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of at least 3x revenue target
- Build strategic working relationships with clients, maintaining a high level of face to face contact
- Manage an integrated sales team; liaison with clients, inside sales, partners, sales engineers and professional services to drive a prospect to close
- Identify and build strategic relationships and leverage partners; manage partner relationships and support partner sales activity
- Prepare and present sales proposals and presentations to new and existing clients
- Monitor competitors and maintain client database.
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry knowledge
Position Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of five years’ demonstrated success in net new software sales at the enterprise level; selling large deals and managing an integrated selling team
- Minimum five years’ experience in the data protection and storage industries
- Deep understanding of the data protection and storage industry, products, competitors, history, emerging trends and changing marketplace
- Minimum of two years’ success in identifying, building relationships and selling with partners
- Excellent communication skills, persuasive, listening skills
- Background in IT infrastructure
We are seeking a Full-Time Graphical User Software Engineer. Candidate will design and develop software that implements the GUI for users to operate the Index Engines’ Catalyst and Octane appliances. Min. of bachelor’s degree required in Telecom Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field. Must have min. 2 years’ experience developing graphical user interface and Java Language development.