Streamline access to tape data using direct indexing and restoration
When user files and email need to be retrieved from backup tape, skip traditional restoration. Index Engines' patented software provides cost-effective, direct backup tape indexing and extraction, which eliminates the need for expensive, traditional restoration vendors.
The Index Engines approach to tape is fundamentally different from traditional restoration services. A simple scan of the tape allows full content or metadata search and reporting on the tape contents. Quickly find what is needed, whether it is a user mailbox, single file, entire directory or more. This content, and only this content, is then restored back online quickly and reliably. All Index Engines workflow and data restoration is performed with a defensible and reliable process. All responsive data is found and only this data is extracted from tape.
Traditional service providers cannot compete with this patented process and are forced to utilize outdated, traditional tape restore processes that are expensive and time consuming. If you are looking for fast, cost effective access to data on backup tapes, contact Index Engines to learn how you can implement this game changing software, or leverage the Index Engines' Data Processing Lab.
- Rapid turnaround, extracting only what is needed.
- Process large volumes of data quickly with automated tape processing and minimal resources.
- Direct indexing, search and extraction of specific data files on backup tapes, without the need for the original software that created the tape.
- Supports all common backup formats including NetBackup, Backup Exec, TSM, Commvault and many others.
- Search and extract individual files based on full text and metadata criteria.
- Comprehensive access to individual email content from MS Exchange (EDB, PST, etc.), IBM Notes (NSF) and more.
- Rapid deployment via onsite software install or Index Engines services lab.