Backup is designed for disaster recovery - not long-term retention of business records, however, many organizations used backup for this purpose, and now realized the complexity and expense of having done so.
Index Engines delivers direct access to legacy backup data and management of catalogs, eliminating the dependence on the original software vendor. These solutions streamline eDiscovery, migration of legacy data from tape, and consolidation and retirement of legacy backup software.
- Introduction: Legacy Backup Infrastructure Transformation
- Demonstration: Legacy Backyp Infrastructure Transformation
- How to Retire Non-Production Backup Formats
- Migrating Legacy Backup Data
- Workflow: Catalog Reports
- Workflow Retire Legacy Platforms