Index Engines' Support for GDPR Compliance
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) fundamentally changes how organizations manage personal data. Giving citizens the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict, and migrate their personal content existing in any data center that does business in the European Union.
Index Engines supports the GDPR through comprehensive and scalable information management solutions.
Know IT - Manage IT - Govern IT with Index Engines
Index Engines is the only software on the market today that supports the GDPR with the following unique capabilities:
- Petabyte class indexing and federated reporting across nodes
- Flexible reporting and classification – for comprehensive analysis and knowledge
- Insight into metadata, content, security and access data, and more
- Integrated disposition and archiving to easily manage sensitive content
- Automation and monitoring with full audit trails to ensure compliance
- Pattern and Regex searches. (Learn more here.)
- Support for all classes of data from primary storage to legacy backup data
Through innovative technology, and leading partnerships with advisory firms including EY and FTI, Index Engines is the only solution that is positioned to effectively help organization manage compliance with the GDPR.
Download our GDPR Compliance Guide
Download our guide to learn more about how Index Engines' technology gets organizations ready for the GDPR.